How long will it take for my hair growth to reduce?
You will see the results immediately – you will return from your waxing treatment hair free! The exciting bit is when your hair grows back, the regrowth will be reduced and the hairs will be finer. Most of my clients notice this improvement after only two sessions!
If you continue with regular waxing, you’ll notice that within a matter of months, the hair growth will start to reduce even more! The hair tends to thin out and you’ll most likely be left with bald spots! Which obviously, you wouldn’t want anywhere on your body, except for legs, armpits, lip, bikini area etc. Bald spots means a) you’re getting the best results from waxing and b) less hair to wax… so less discomfort and quicker wax treatments – yay!
Learn more secrets…
- How much does a Hollywood Wax cost in the UK?
- Can I have a Hollywood Wax on my period?
- Where is BodySecrets and what services do you provide?
- Is it safe to have waxing during pregnancy?
- What is an ingrown hair?
- Is a Hollywood Wax painful?
- Will I get a rash after a Hollywood Wax?
- How long will a Hollywood Wax last?