Will I get a rash after a Hollywood, Brazilian or Bikini Wax?
One of the greatest benefits of waxing rather than shaving is that you don’t get shaving rash! Yay – finally! With waxing, you can say goodbye to painful, itchy and bumpy skin!
This is where my reference to dolphins comes in, after waxing your skin is dolphin smooth. Softer than you could ever imagine!
Some women find they might get a little redness immediately after waxing, this could last up to 24 hours. Also, occasionally some women find they have a few tiny, white spots, similar to little whiteheads – these are normal and can be exfoliated away.
Learn more secrets…
- How much does a Hollywood Wax cost in the UK?
- Can I have a Hollywood Wax on my period?
- Where is BodySecrets and what services do you provide?
- Is it safe to have waxing during pregnancy?
- What is an ingrown hair?
- Is a Hollywood Wax painful?
- Will I get a rash after a Hollywood Wax?
- How long will a Hollywood Wax last?