Can I have a Hollywood Wax, even though I'm pregnant?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe to have a Hollywood Wax during pregnancy. Some therapists err on the side of caution, and avoid providing treatments in the first trimester. However, there is no link between waxing and negative effects to either mother or baby.
I always recommend that during pregnancy, my clients consult with their doctor about any treatment they wish to have. Some salons require written consent – but this is usually for massage treatments.
As you go further through your pregnancy, your body will start to change. As your baby bump grows, you will be advised not to lay on your back for long periods of time. This is where we introduce new positions for waxing!
Learn more secrets…
- How much does a Hollywood Wax cost in the UK?
- Can I have a Hollywood Wax on my period?
- Where is BodySecrets and what services do you provide?
- Is it safe to have waxing during pregnancy?
- What is an ingrown hair?
- Is a Hollywood Wax painful?
- Will I get a rash after a Hollywood Wax?
- How long will a Hollywood Wax last?