Can I get a Hollywood wax during my period?
Yes – you can get a Hollywood Wax whilst on your period!
We advise it might be a little less comfortable during this time as your skin might be more sensitive. We also recommend that you wear a tampon for your wax to ensure the best results possible and make you feel more comfortable. *If you’re using a tampon, you might be asked to hold or tuck the string out of the way of the wax!
Being on your period is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about – it’s completely normal so don’t be afraid to say!
*It’s to the discretion of each therapist and salon, so although most therapists have absolutely no problem – including myself – you should check with your salon for peace of mind.
Learn more secrets…
- How much does a Hollywood Wax cost in the UK?
- Can I have a Hollywood Wax on my period?
- Where is BodySecrets and what services do you provide?
- Is it safe to have waxing during pregnancy?
- What is an ingrown hair?
- Is a Hollywood Wax painful?
- Will I get a rash after a Hollywood Wax?
- How long will a Hollywood Wax last?