* Bikini Wax– Hair removed from outside of underwear line
* Brazilian– Hair removed but leaving a strip in the middle from front to back
* Hollywood– All hair removed from front to back or with a small strip of hair left at the front
*We use Hot Wax on Intimate areas as this is less painful!*
What is Waxing?
Waxing removes the hair from the root, resulting in smooth hairless skin. With regular waxing appointments the hair is removed more easily and less painfully each time. After a few sessions you will notice that the hair regrowth is finer, softer, and less dense. The results usually last for 3-5 weeks, depending on your hair-growth.
Preparing for your Wax Treatment
• Avoid applying deodorant or lotions to the area of your skin being waxed. • Avoid waxing if you are sunburned, as this will be painful and can damage the skin. • Exfoliate 24 hours before your treatment, this draws out any hairs from under the skin to achieve smoother results. • The hair should be 8-15mm long for best results, if too short then hairs may not be removed as effectively. • If the hair is too long then it may be more painful when removing.
After your Wax Treatment
• Avoid exfoliating for 2 – 3 days. • Avoid sunbathing & swimming for the next 24 hours. • Avoid shaving and using hair removal creams in between waxing sessions. • Avoid a hot shower or bath, but a warm shower with unperfumed lotions is fine. • Use a soothing moisturiser after the wax (lavender and aloe vera are calming and soothe the skin) • Exfoliate 2-3 times a week, to draw out ingrown hairs and keep the skin soft. • Avoid tight-fitting clothing, this can rub and encourage ingrown hairs.