How frequently should I have a Hollywood wax?
If you’re new to Hollywood Waxing, I would recommend you book your waxes one month apart. This will allow your hair to grow back sufficiently to ensure you get the best results (if you wait too long between your waxes, or even worse… shave!? Here’s what will happen!).
Once you’ve been waxing for a while, your hair will grow back finer, and more sparse. This reduced hair growth means you can leave a little longer in between waxing. For the best results, THIS is how long your hair needs to be!
Learn more secrets…
- How much does a Hollywood Wax cost in the UK?
- Can I have a Hollywood Wax on my period?
- Where is BodySecrets and what services do you provide?
- Is it safe to have waxing during pregnancy?
- What is an ingrown hair?
- Is a Hollywood Wax painful?
- Will I get a rash after a Hollywood Wax?
- How long will a Hollywood Wax last?