This uses traditional techniques to relax both the mind and body. Using both firm and light touches, we can soothe aching muscles and release painful knots. There is a list of treatment types you can choose from (listed below), each focusing on different areas of the body.
• Back, Neck & Shoulder • Full Body inc. Face & Scalp • Full Body with a Thai Twist •
Swedish Massage with a Thai Twist!
This massage is perfect for those who want a combo of Thai style stretching and kneading with relaxing and deep Swedish techniques. This massage will be performed on the massage couch, as with normal swedish massage, and oil will be used on the skin. If you’ve never tried Thai massage before, then this is a great way to get started into the world of Thai! (If you have any questions feel free to contact me on: 07534389011).
Preparing for your Swedish Massage
• Practice deep breathing to relax
• Exfoliate your body the day before the massage
• Avoid wearing best clothing as oil residue may mark it slightly
• Avoid any body creams or skincare products immediately before the massage
• Wear little or no make-up prior to the treatment (if face being massaged)
• Avoid eating a heavy meal directly before the massage
• Preferably relax for the rest of the day
• Remove all jewellery
After your Swedish Massage
• Drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses daily)
• Choose a balanced diet with fruit and vegetables for clear skin
• Massages are advised every 2-4 weeks (ideally) or at least once every 2 months
• Gentle exercise and stretching to tone muscles and stay supple
• Take a warm bath at least once a week to relax muscles
• Exfoliate and moisturise regularly
We have the following massage therapies currently on offer, click each to find out more!