This is a file and paint of your nails (either fingers or toes) which is ideal if you don’t have much time. We have a variety of nail polish colours for you to choose from and we also use professional base and top coats. This ensures you will have a high shine finish and long-lasting results! (20 minutes) £10
This is a thorough treatment aiming to relax you whilst leaving you with beautiful skin and nails. This includes tidying your cuticles, shaping your nails, (buffing hard skin if on the feet), an invigorating exfoliation and a deeply moisturising mask. The mask is left to soak into your hands/feet in heated booties, then you have a relaxing hand or foot massage before a polish is applied. (1 hour-1 hour 20) Manicure – £22/Pedicure £25
Deluxe Paraffin Manicure/Pedicure
Perfect for the end of summer and the end of winter to create long-lasting softness of the skin. This is our most indulgent manicure/pedicure treatment. It consists of; tidying the cuticles, shaping the nails, (buffing hard skin during pedicure), an invigorating exfoliation and a hot paraffin wax applied to the skin. This helps to moisturise the skin whilst making the muscles soft and supple. After the wax has been removed, the area is massaged for further pampering and a polish of your choice is then applied.(1 hour 10-1 hour 30) Manicure – £28/Pedicure £30
* For French Polish add an extra £2 *
Gelish Gel Polish
• Shape & Gel Polish (30 minutes) £20 • • Gel Luxury Manicure/Pedicure (1 hour 15 minutes) £33 • • Gel Deluxe Manicure/Pedicure (1 hour 30 minutes) £37 •
* For French Gelish Polish add an extra £2 *
Why choose Harmony Gelish?
• 14+ days of high-performance wear • Stunning crystal shine • Zero dry time • No nail damage •
Gelish is applied over the natural nail, adding no extra length, but can provide the nails some protection from tearing. It lasts around 14 days as a minimum, but can last longer with proper care and maintenance.
Preparing for your Manicure/Pedicure Treatment
• Bring flip flops to wear after pedicure with nail polish • If you have an idea of a design/colour/style you like, bring in a picture! • Remove nail polish if possible
After your Manicure/Pedicure Treatment
• Moisturise hands and feet daily • Allow extra time for nail polish to dry • Apply cuticle oil daily (almond oil is suitable) • Always use a base coat nail polish to prevent staining nails • Avoid swimming/exercise until the nail polish is dried (1-2 hours) • Gently use a pumice stone on hard skin on feet 2/3 times a week on wet skin • Cut toenails straight across, not rounded, to prevent ingrown • Wear gloves when using chemicals/washing up • Use an acetone-free nail polish remover • Remove nail polish after 3 weeks