Facials at Body Secrets
Our personalised facials aim to relax and bring forth a brighter, happier you! During the consultation, we decide which range of products will be best suited to your skin type. We then use these chosen products on your face, leaving you with healthier skin and a smooth, glowing complexion.
This is ideal for someone on the go, or who may want a variety of treatments with not much time. It includes a double cleanse, exfoliation, mask, pressure point facial massage, tone and moisturise.
Body Secrets Deluxe Facial
This is a must for those who are in need of pampering and a deeper cleanse. You have the whole treatment to relax and take your mind off of your stresses. It includes a double cleanse, steam, exfoliation, mask, pressure point facial massage, neck and shoulder massage, tone and moisturise. To make this facial even more luxurious, we include a relaxing scalp massage during your treatment!
Preparing for your Facial Treatment
• Wear little or no make-up prior to the treatment
• You can keep mascara on during facial if you would prefer
• Avoid exfoliation of your face in the 48 hours before
• Preferably relax for the rest of the day
After your Facial Treatment
• Drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses daily)
• Avoid direct sunlight / saunas / sunbeds for 48 hours
• Choose a healthy and balanced diet with fruit and vegetables for clear skin
• Decrease alcohol consumption and smoking to keep your complexion clear and healthy
• Wear little or no make-up for 12 hours, (use mineral or vitamin enriched make-up)
• Facials are advised every 4-6 weeks (ideally) or at least once every 2-3 months
• Avoid perfumed products and any skincare treatments for 48 hours
• Use a protective sunscreen daily when exposed to sunlight
• Use skincare products to suit your skin type
• Avoid exfoliating your face for 72 hours