Aromatherapy is the perfect therapy to reawaken the senses!
We offer four different aromatherapy massages; energising, relaxing, muscle ease & detox. Each aromatherapy massage uses different techniques and oil blends to achieve different results:
A reviving massage that will awaken your senses and give you a mental boost.
Bergamot and lavender ease stress, whilst thyme overcomes sluggishness and muscular tension.
A calming massage that will soothe nervous tension and balance your senses.
Clary sage harmonises your senses, whilst bergamot and frankincense helps you to overcome anxiety.
Muscle Ease Massage:
A warming massage that will stimulate your circulation and recharge your energy.
Ginger helps to invigorate your muscles, whilst St Johns Wort alleviates bruising and inflammation.
A purifying massage that will leave you feeling balanced and uplifted.
Juniper and orange decongests and makes you feel happy, whilst patchouli calms your mind.
We have the following massage therapies currently on offer, click each to find out more!
Preparing for your Massage Treatment
• Practice deep breathing to relax
• Exfoliate your body the day before the massage
• Avoid wearing best clothing as oil residue may mark it slightly
• Avoid any body creams or skincare products immediately before the massage
• Wear little or no make-up prior to the treatment (if face being massaged)
• Avoid eating a heavy meal directly before the massage
• Preferably relax for the rest of the day
• Remove all jewellery
After your Massage Treatment
• Drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses daily)
• Avoid direct sunlight / saunas / sunbeds for 48 hours
• Use aromatherapy oils in the bath/on pillow to relax before bed
• Choose a healthy and balanced diet with fruit and vegetables for clear skin
• Decrease alcohol consumption and smoking to keep your complexion clear and healthy
• Massages are advised every 2-4 weeks (ideally) or at least once every 2 months
• Exercise regularly to tone muscles, include stretching to stay supple
• Take a warm bath at least once a week to relax muscles
• Exfoliate and moisturise regularly